Last updated 23.09.2019
Who are we and how do we use your data?
We, i.e. Dapps sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, Wolbromska 18/1 B Street, KRS number: 0000637239 (hereinafter referred to as „we” or „Dapps„), have created this Policy in order to inform you how we process, collect and use your personal data, that is the data enabling us to identify you, and other data obtained in connection with your use of Maja the Bee: Music Academy game [Pszczółka Maja: Muzyczna Akademia] (hereinafter referred to as the „Game„) and in connection with your contact with us.
What kind of data do we collect?
To contact us, submit inquiries, requests as well as consider complaints submitted via e-mail, we collect and use your personal data, such as:
- e-mail address and
- any data that you provide when contacting us via e-mail (e.g. your name, description of the situation in relation to which you contact us, attachments, etc.).
Without processing such data, we are unable to handle your request or inquiry, so if you would like to contact us, you must provide us with the foregoing information.
Dapps does not process your personal data in connection with your use of the Game. However, we use plugins provided by our partners – Facebook and Unity – placed in the Game. They are installed automatically on your device (e.g. your phone) and removed when you uninstall the Game. Dapps cannot identify you (determine who you are) with such data and therefore they do not constitute personal data for Dapps.
Our partners who operate plugins may, however, collect data to identify you (so they may be personal data to them), without sharing them with Dapps. For further information, please visit websites of our partners provided below.
- Facebook SDK / Analytics plugin collects data to determine the age of the user of the Game and identifies the number of the device you are using; such information allow our partners to display ads tailored to your preferences;
More information about Facebook SDK / Analytics plugins:
- Unity Analytics and Unity Ads plugins collect data to analyze how and when the Game is used to determine in which countries the users are most likely to play the Game, etc.; such information allow our partners to display ads tailored to your preferences;
- Unity Payments plugin is used to initiate the payment process in the Game;
More information about Unity plugins:
- Google plugin is used to process payments and collect basic statistical data about the Game downloads, data used to support financial settlements between Google and Dapps, etc.;
More information about Google plugin:
The only data that Dapps receives through these tools are statistical data that are made available in the form of reports and analyses. We use such reports and analyses to:
- enable errors in the Game to be found and corrected;
- ensure the security and stability of the Game;
- further develop the Game;
- handle financial settlements between Dapps and Google;
- enable the display of ads for which the player can play the Game for free for a specified period of time;
- create better products in the future.
Dapps has no influence on how its partners use data.
On what legal basis do we process personal data?
We process your personal data only if the processing is necessary for fulfilment of our legitimate interests, which means when it allows us to handle your inquiry, request or complaint.
Purpose and period of data processing
We always process your personal data for a specific purpose and process only those personal data that are necessary to achieve this purpose.
In the table below you will find information about the purposes of processing personal data, the legal basis for processing resulting from the provisions of the GDPR and the periods for which data may be stored.
- Name of processing purpose: Handling inquiries, requests or complaints
- Legal basis for processing: Legitimate interests of the data controller (art. 6 par.1 letter f of the GDPR)
- Processing period: The period of time necessary to process the inquiry, complaints or requests
Notwithstanding the above periods, your data may be processed by us for the purposes of determining pursuing and defending our civil law claims in the course of our business, as well as defending against such claims – for the relevant periods of limitation of such claims, i.e. generally no longer than 6 years from the occurrence of the event giving rise to the claim.
To whom do we share your personal data?
We do not disclose your personal data to other entities except the entity operating the advertising campaigns of our Game.
Rights you have:
You have a right to:
- access your personal data processed by us;
- request the rectification of your personal data if you believe that any information concerning your person is incorrect or incomplete;
- withdraw your consent if we have obtained such consent to process your personal data;
- request the deletion of personal data;
- request to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data if such processing is carried out for the purpose of pursuing a public interest or our legitimate interests;
- submit a complaint to the competent data protection authority if you have any objections to our response referring to the point a) – f) above. In Poland, this body is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (pol. Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
We will verify your requests, demands or objections in accordance with applicable data protection laws. However, it should be stated that these rights are not absolute; the law provides exceptions to their application. You can exercise the above rights by contacting us by regular mail at the following postal address: Wolbromska 18 / 1B Street. 53-148 Wrocław with the recommended note „Personal data” or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy has been updated on 26.09.2019 and may be subject to further changes. If it is required by law, any information regarding future changes or additions to the processing of personal data described in this Policy that may affect you, will be provided to you via the appropriate form of communication normally used by us.