Last updated 12.07.2021
Who are we and how do we use your data?
We, i.e. Dapps sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, Wolbromska 18/1 B Street, KRS number: 0000637239 (hereinafter referred to as „we” or „Dapps”), have created this Policy in order to inform you how we process, collect and use your personal data, that is the data enabling us to identify you, and other data obtained in connection with your use of all Dapps games (hereinafter referred to as the „Game”) and in connection with your contact with us.
When you install and use Dapps mobile games, we can collect and process some of your data for different legitimate purposes. You will find below explanations regarding the reasons why Dapps may collect data and the legal bases Dapps relies on in each case.
Dapps collects data:
To provide you with the services you asked for
(e.g., knowing that you completed the first level to allow access to the second one)
- Legal basis – such data processing is strictly necessary for the service(s) asked
To run analytics and understand how users interact with our product and services in order to continuously improve it
(e.g. identifying that a feature is annoying for users or that a level is too difficult for most gamers)
- Legal basis – Express consent. Dapps only processes or shares personal data collected through Dapps mobile games for analytics purposes once you express your consent through the pop-up notice included in our apps.
To serve advertising tailored to the preference and interests of our users
and allow Dapps to continue to provide free services and products
- Legal basis – Express consent. Dapps only processes or shares personal data collected through Dapps mobile games for personalized advertising purposes once you express your consent through the pop-up notice included in one of our mobile games.
For all data processing activities that rely on users’ consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time from the “settings” page in our various mobile games.
Please only note that in the case where you withdraw your consent or where you refuse to consent in the first place, you will still be served with advertising but that may be less relevant to you as it will not be tailored to your interests.
What data does Dapps collect from its mobile games?
For all the purposes listed above the data that Dapps collect is limited to:
- The apps you are using
- Your IP address
- Your Mobile Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID – which are technical identifiers developed by mobile operating systems for advertising purposes which remain under your control and can be reset or erased at any time in through your device settings)
- Technical information about the device you use and your connection (user agent, type of connection, timestamp)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the advertising served in our applications (for instance, number of ads served, potential clicks)
With who may your data be shared & why?
Dapps does not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent.
When you consent to the collection of data for advertising and analytics purpose, we may share the data listed above with the following categories of recipients:
- Ad Partners: that allow us to monetize the ad inventory of our apps and provide users with free products and services.
Those partners usually collect data via their own tools (Software Development Kits or “SDK”). You will find a list of our partners implementing advertising SDKs through our applications and the privacy policies of their services that describe their practices and allow you to exercise your rights directly toward them hereafter:
- Adcolony –https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- Applovin –https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
- Criteo –https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Fyber –https://www.fyber.com/privacy-policy/
- Google –https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Inmobi –https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/
- Ironsource –https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy/
- Mintegral –https://www.mintegral.com/en/privacy/
- Mopub –https://www.mopub.com/legal/privacy/
- Oath –https://policies.oath.com/in/en/oath/privacy/
- Ogury –https://ogury.com/privacy-policy/
- Tapjoy –https://www.tapjoy.com/legal/tapjoy-users/#privacy-policy
- Vungle –https://vungle.com/privacy/
- Analytic companies: that provide us with tools and technologies that allow us to better understand how users interact with our services and will help us improve it. Those partners also usually collect data via their own SDKs. You will find a list of our partners implementing analytical SDKs through our applications hereafter:
- Authorities: only to the extent we are obliged to by applicable laws and regulations.
Data deletion requests
To delete user data collected by Dapps, please reach out to email@example.com
If you also want to request the deletion of the data that may have been collected about you or your device by our third-party partners that are acting as independent data controllers, you will find below the contact for each partner and the link to the relevant section of their privacy policies:
- Facebook Analytics:
- Voodoo does not collect any of your personal data and only provides an SDK package to retrieve the data collected by the above-mentioned partners. You can still contact them to request the deletion of their access to the partners’ interfaces.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Wrocław, Wolbromska 18/1 B Street, Poland